ErikxChristine I drew for a friend! 1st one is Leroux version and the 2nd one is just a doodle (I had the movie version in mind lol)
What I did today gif-comic!
That great moment when I realize it’s a friday today, and not a thursday. :))
Another chicken thing I finished over the weekend :D
I wanted to practice one of my other style’s, (because i’m really paranoid that i’d forget how to do it O: ). I did ~this~ in the same style too!
Anonymous asked: I just saw the thing you drew me for Halloween and i love it! Thank you for the pineapple treat! :3
Thank you for knocking on my blog’s virtual door and trick or treating (i didn’t know about this, i can’t wait to trick or treat on other blogs next year XD)
I’m so happeh you love it, i had a lot of fun drawing it for you! *u*
Anonymous asked: I unscrewed my bellybutton and my ass fell off :(
me too anon, me too D:
Made a new brush! I’ve been trying to make a brush that’d have the same effect as a colored pencil. I’m still trying to make it better though. wooo~
TYPHOON HAIYAN RIPS THROUGH CENTRAL PHILIPPINES
Typhoon Haiyan is a Category 5 storm, the strongest typhoon of 2013 and said to be the “most powerful ever” to make landfall (with winds near 195-200 mph). Perspective: Superstorm Sandy was at 95mph when it hit New Jersey; Hurricane Katrina at 129mph when it hit land.
- Pre-emptive evacuations affect more than 161,000 families or more than 790,000 people in 37 provinces
- Typhoon Haiyan as seen from space
- Haiyan makes 6 landfalls - it affected an island chain in the central Philippines, making landfall in six islands. It gained wind power as it traversed through waters in between.
- Haiyan traverses areas affected by magnitude 7.1 earthquake - The earthquake left more than 200 dead dead on October 16; 1000 injured; 350,000 displaced. The survivors have been living in tents and evacuation areas. It passed through Leyte, Samar, Cebu (2.5 million residents), among others. All with densely populated cities, some of which are the poorest provinces in the country.
- 100 people killed in Tacloban — first estimate of casualties in the city reported today, November 9. Because the communication lines are down, the news centers have yet to take stock of the full extent of the damage. But the numbers are still expected to rise. The devastation was described as if a tsunami had wracked through it.
- 2:03PM 11/9: An estimated 4 million people have been affected by the typhoon
- 4:20PM 11/9: 90% of Baco Town in Oriental Mindoro flooded
- 4:55 PM 11/9: Bodies still scattered in Leyte as Visayas in shock
- 5:19PM 11/9: Negros Occidental under a state of calamity
- 7:34PM 11/9: Local officials expect the number of bodies found in Tacloban to reach 500
- eta: 7:45PM 11/9: Iloilo and Palawan declare state of calamity
- eta: 8:04PM 11/9: Update: 134 reported dead
- eta: 8:30PM 11/9: Thousands homeless in Ormoc, Leyte
- eta3: 10PM 11/9: Red Cross estimates 1,200 casualties
- eta3: 3AM 11/10: Aerial photo of Bantayan Island after Haiyan
- eta3: 3:23AM 11/10: At least 200 believed dead in Eastern Samar
- eta4: 11/0: Latest death toll could be 10,000
The victims need all the help they can get. Cities have been leveled, buildings made of concrete were destroyed by strong winds and storm surges. Communications have yet to be reestablished in most of the areas affected by the typhoon. The full picture left behind by Haiyan has yet to be established yet the devastation reported on television is already extensive. The government is bracing for large-scale relief operations. Virtually 1/3 of the country has been ravaged by this natural disaster. And we need help.
HOW THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY CAN HELP
- donations via the Philippine Red Cross (including PayPal)
- donations via Habitat for Humanity
- donations via ANCOP Foundation USA
- eta: donations via UNICEF Philippines
- eta2: donations via CARE Australia
- eta2: donations via Caritas Internationalis
- eta2: donations via GMA Network (credit card)
- eta2: donations via World Vision
- eta2: donations via AmeriCares
- eta2: donations via Samaritan’s Purse (Canada)
- eta2: donations via Canadian Red Cross (or you can text REDCROSS or ROUGE to 30333 to donate $5)
FOR THOSE IN THE PHILIPPINES
- text donations via Globe
- Red Cross and DSWD relief operations (infographic)
- list of ongoing relief operations via Rappler
- donations via ABS-CBN News
- eta: relief operations via University of the Philippines
- eta: relief operations via the Department of Education
- eta: pick-up locations for donations via Air 21
HOW TO FILE FOR MISSING PERSONS
ETA: AFTERMATH UPDATES
Please reblog and add other details I might’ve missed!
Old art from last year (I forgot to post it here) O: I wanted to try drawing in a (kind of) different style, and draw with other skin tones and hair styles.
These characters look like they’re in 1 huge love
A friend and i were talking about how much we missed this food place near our old school (it has the best chicken strips everrr). Idk how or why but we somehow started talking about Jaws and that i was the shark and the girl in a bikini would be the chicken strip.
Bikini is made out of the aioli sauce that goes with this fabulous piece of chicken ugh.
I’m the shark: